- I experience fewer distractions while praying (my mind is more easily focused).
- "Time flies" when I am praying (but with a richness and depth that doesn't happen when "time flies" as I'm having fun)
- I have a yearning to pray, especially in solitude, and something in my day seems amiss when I don't take the time to pray regularly.
- A habit to pray is formed.
- I constantly seek the will of God in everything I do.
- I no longer have a fear of praying with others nor am I embarrased to pray in public (e.g. grace before meals at a restaurant, making the sign of the cross when passing a church, etc.).
- When confronted with a difficult situation, my first inclination is to ask for God's help
- My prayer becomes more bold, with a filial trust.
- I persevere in prayer, even though I may not want to, or am frustrated, or am tired.
- I willingly set up a prayer space in my home and invite my family to use this space as often as they choose
- My actions become more Christ-like and my behavior more Christ-centered in my day to day activities
- I recall God's Word much more readily
- I begin to see God's children as He sees them and love them because He loves them
- I can't wait to go to Mass
- I crave time in front of the Blessed Sacrament
Passiontide Photopost 2018 (Part 2)
13 hours ago